- Full name
- Title of the project
- Social media
- Short statement of artist in English (only for Art issue)
- All images must be retouched and edited.
- Minimum: 3 different looks (if one brand is on more than 2 looks it will be considered advertorial).
- Follow us on Instagram @mvibemagazine.
- Please include credits for all participants in the shoot so that we can tag them when we share images online (on all major social media platforms).
Attention! Please be careful and carefully check the team and wardrobe credits. If you notice an error, you need to fix it in the submission settings on Kavyar. Please make sure that all credits are correct before submitting your work.
When submitting your work, you must:
- Guarantee and represent that you are the sole and exclusive legal owner of all the rights, titles and interests in all works submitted by you, including all related intellectual property interests (such as trademarks and copyrights).
- Get permission from models or their agents to publish works with their participation.
- Models must have the photographer's consent for publication, legal representation, or agent approval.
To protect and indemnify the publisher (MVIBE Magazine) all liabilities, damages, costs, debts, claims, and expenses that publisher may sustain or incur at the suit of a third party, if posted material violates or misappropriates any third property or intellectual property in breach of the above paragraph. By taking submission you approve these norms, accept the rules and take all the possible risks on yourself.
By allowing MVIBE magazine to publish your work, you grant permission to use your work in any of our publications and websites, videos, marketing materials, advertising, and any other media or formats used to create and monetize MVIBE magazine content.
We reserve the right to crop your photos and change their size.
Note: We do not guarantee that all materials accepted by us will be published.
Tear sheets will be sent to you one month after the publication of the magazine with your participation and will be available for download within 7 business days.
Please note! We do not send an electronic version of the magazine for free.
CANCELLATION CHARGES: You have up to 72 hrs from the approval of your proposal to make the cancellation request without any charge. After publication (Web / Print), the charge for cancel publication, will be charged for $60 USD.
By submitting to Mvibe Magazine, you agree to the above terms and agreements.
Don't forget to send your team's Instagram information. We love to share @mvibemagazine
Team Mvibe Magazine