By submitting, you agree to the following guidelines:
*Please read the guidelines and make sure you send the right images. Your submission is FINAL*
⦁ There will be no changes done after the issue is published.
⦁ Although all submissions are welcomed, we prioritize exclusive and unpublished editorials.
⦁ When approved, the editorial is published within days on our website. If you would like to be published in the next weeks or days, please select Immediate Publishing on the right.
⦁ We keep the right to choose which photos will be published if there are too many similar photos in one editorial submission.
By submitting materials you agree to Never Magazine's following terms and conditions:
1. The photographer owns all the rights, including copyright, necessary to submit this Photograph to Never Magazine and I understand that I am granting Never Magazine the rights to use it in the following ways:
2. To publish in print, online and/or in digital format.
3. To publish it on social media (FB, Twitter, Instagram, etc) and on the Never Magazine's website, which shall include the Photographer's name.
4. consent to indemnify Never Magazine against any claim, demand, action, suit, or other proceedings against Never magazine's arising out of the use of the photograph and related to any false or inaccurate statement.
5. I grant this authorization free of charge and that Never Magazine does not provide free print copies to the collaborators published in the printed issues. Never Magazine, however, does provide the teams who were published in print with free tear sheets when asked.
6. Participants who have modelled or posed in the photo have assigned all relevant rights to the photographer.
7. Once published, you can not unpublish the said editorial.
8. All submitters are automatically subscribed to our newsletter. This is to ensure communication is maintained equally to all our artists and to keep you updated with more information on the magazines being published.
Don't be afraid to experiment, try to bring some variety to your photos, like for example, choose a close-up portrait, then middle plan, then overall plan, with different background or changed makeup or hairstyles or clothes. For our magazine it's important to have a theme in your work, idea so that there is plenty to choose from, the more varied and unusual the story you're telling through your photography the better. You are free to create and shine!
I understand that submission does not mean acceptance; and that all submissions are subjected to review.