The issue will be PRINT & DIGITAL.
JUNE issue is summer themed. Make sure images are fit for this issue.
When submitting please follow the guidelines outlined on this page. Upon reviewing submissions, NEWGEN reserves the rights to Accept or Deny any submission.
- All submitted images must be retouched and edited (NO LAYOUT ACCEPTED)
- Minimum: 3 different fashion looks. In case if all looks are from the same brand it is cosidered as advertorial and we don't accept advertorials.
- Images cannot contain logos or watermarks
- Please include, your team members & social media information in the credits so we can tag them when we share the images online.
-Be sure to include a title for your editorial. We reserve the right to modify your title or apply a different title to fit with the flow of the issue.
- All fashion submissions should have a minimum of 3 outfit changes for print and website publication. We PREFER to receive at least 2 or 3 photos of each outfit, so that we have some choice for the editorial design. Photos that don't have dimensions we require will be cropped to make them fit. Images should be at 300 DPI. For landscape images, subjects should be to one side and NOT centred. Photos may be cropped to ensure the best fit if this is the case.
- Once an image is accepted to be published, it grants us the permission to use your work in any of our publications, websites, videos, marketing pieces, advertisements, and any other mediums or formats used in the creation, dissemination, and monetization of NEWGEN Magazine.
Behind the scene photo/video/fashion film is a plus (send us a message via mail: [email protected]
if you have those accompany your submission with SUBJECT: BACKSTAGE, PHOTOGRAPHER NAME, EDITORIAL NAME)
We also accept Illustrations & Articles kids & teens related. Please contact us via mail mentioned above.
Visit our Instagram or Pinterest to see what sort of work we really love and hoping to see in our May issue.
- Team credits are essential for all submissions, if we have accepted your submissions and you provide the high resolution images without team credits, your submission will not be published.
-We use the data YOU provide in your submission and profile, including names, agencies, social media handles, locations, etc. We copy it exactly as it is displayed. If it is incorrect in your submission or profile, then it will be incorrect in your editorial.
- Include name and Instagram handles of all participants.
- Include wardrobe credits and team credits for all images from the editorial.
EXAMPLE TEAM CREDITS TEMPLATE:
Photographer: Example @example
Model: Example @example
Agency: Example @example
Stylist: Example @example
MUA: Example @example
Location: Barcelona, Spain
EXAMPLE WARDROBE CREDITS TEMPLATE:
Jacket EXAMBPLEBRAND @examplebrand
T-shirt EXAMBPLEBRAND @examplebrand
Boots EXAMPLEBRAND @examplebrand
Submissions may be rejected for a variety of reasons, including:
- The submission does not meet the technical requirements.
- The submission doesn’t fit the theme for the issue.
- Wardrobe is repeated throughout the editorial.
- Images contain watermarks.
Decisions are based on the quality of submission and space available in the magazine.
Unfortunately, we do not supply free copies of the magazine. This is simply because of printing costs. However, we will happily provide links to the PDF format or information about where the magazine can be purchased.
Please refrain from posting approved images or stories online prior to the launch of the issue. We reserve the right to pull the story should you do so.
We are not liable for costs, if any, that occurred at your shoot. Please only carry out a shoot if you can financially afford to and have the necessary insurance to cover any unforeseen damage.