MARCH SET THEME: "VERDANT"
Verdant (adj.): with plants and flowers in abundance. We are looking for creative work that revolves around the idea of the environment, plants, or greenery depending on how you interpret the word.
Deadline: March 8, 2021 (11:59 pm CST)
- Submission can be any form of creative work: photography, digital art, videography, writing, etc. (if submissions include video or non-jpg work, please email us)
- Provide the names of the models, crew, and anyone who helped put the shoot together along with their Instagram tags
- Include a short bio of yourself and the story behind the work you submit in the submission statement
- Fill out the Consent for Publication Form: https://868970a5-178a-42e7-8055-555f15527e57.filesusr.com/ugd/14d15e_221a5c09458445b0a305700e2b44120a.pdf
If this form is not submitted, we will not publish or post any work. Creatives only need to submit this form once. Please email us or attach the form in your submission.
We reserve the rights to crop any images we choose in order to fit layout/design: To ensure quality fits, make sure your submission is 8.5 × 11 inches, 300 dpi (2550 × 3300 pixels) for portraits and 17 x 11 inches, 300 dpi (5100 × 3300 pixels) for landscape.
ORENDA MEDIA reserves the right to deny or accept submissions, reserves the right to publish & post approved work, and reserves the right to respond to those whose submissions fit our guidelines.
By submitting you agree:
1. Participants who have modeled or posed in the photo have assigned all relevant rights to the photographer.
2. Creatives who submit own all the rights, including copyright, necessary to submit this Photograph to ORENDA Magazine
3. Once published, you can not unpublish the said editorial.
4. I understand that submission does not mean acceptance; and that all submissions are subjected to review.
5. Once an image is accepted to be published, it grants us permission to use your work in any of our publications, websites, videos, marketing pieces, advertisements, and any other mediums or formats used in the creation, dissemination, and monetization of ORENDA Magazine.
ORENDA Magazine is available for free on Issuu (www.issuu.com/orendamedia)
and available to purchase in print. We do not offer free print copies but can send tear sheets via email upon request.
WE DO NOT ACCEPT WORK THAT INCLUDE:
Defamation (Libel and Slander)
Any Copyright Infringement work (creatives must hold the copyright to the work submitted)
Any questions? Email us at [email protected]
and we'll try to get back to you as soon as we can!
Thank you for submitting to ORENDA Magazine!