There are no themes for webitorials, however take a look over our mood boards to see the type of photography we find visually appealing and fits with Penny.
Anyone from the team can submit the editorial but if you are not the photographer, please confirm and present to us permission/release form from the photographer that owns the copyright to the images.
- We are looking for high end fashion editorials. Between 6 - 15 images with at least 3 outfit changes.
- Full team credits & social media links. Penny Magazine won't be held accountable for any missing or misspelled credits. So please double check that all people involved are included and their names are spelt correctly.
- Full wardrobe credits are required.
- The editorial must be exclusive and unpublished (this includes on social media. we reserve the right to pull any submissions seen published elsewhere).
- Once an image is accepted to be published, it grants us the permission to use your work on our website and social media platforms.