PICTON welcomes submissions from all photographers, artists, & more
We can only accept photos from the photographer or the copyright holder of the images. If you are a model, makeup artist, hairstylist, or wardrobe stylist interested in being published by PICTON, please have the photographer or copyright holder that you work with send us the images.
- Be sure to include a title for your editorial, along with team & clothing credits (where applicable)
- For team credits, list all related agencies & management firms.
- For clothing credits, list each article of clothing featured, along with the designer/brand name.
- Please double-check to make sure all credit information is accurate! Credits will be published exactly as sent. Any errors will not be our responsibility.
- We strongly prefer editorials that either feature inexpensive clothing items or those of an up-and-coming designer or brand. (Though, we will occasionally make exceptions if the quality of the editorial is strong.) Thrifted & vintage items are more than welcome, too!
- For fashion submissions, DO NOT submit a set of images with models wearing the same look. That does not qualify as a fashion story & will be rejected. Models should wear a variety of hair/makeup looks for beauty submissions, as well.
- Try to include different image types in your editorial. (landscape, portrait, full-length, close-up, etc.)
- Nudity is allowed, however it must be implemented in a tasteful manner.
- Images should not have been published through any other form of print or online media (with the exception of your own promotional tools — your website, blog, portfolio, cards, etc.)
- Unfortunately we do not supply free copies or tear sheets of the magazine in free submissions. This is simply because of printing cost. However we will happily provide links to the PDF format or information of where the magazine can be purchased.