Your photo will have guaranteed to place on ISSUE COVER, you should send us at least 5 photos for us to choose from them for our cover. with the cover feature, you will receive 1 free digital copy of the issue.
We can only accept photos from the photographer or the copyright holder of the images. If you are a model, makeup artist, hairstylist, or wardrobe stylist interested in being published by PICTON, please have the photographer or copyright holder that you work with sending us the images.
- Be sure to include a title for your editorial, along with team & clothing credits (where applicable)
- For team credits, list all related agencies & management firms.
- For clothing credits, list each article of clothing featured, along with the designer/brand name.
- Please double-check to make sure all credit information is accurate! Credits will be published exactly as sent. Any errors will not be our responsibility.
- We strongly prefer editorials that either features inexpensive clothing items or those of an up-and-coming designer or brand. (Though, we will occasionally make exceptions if the quality of the editorial is strong.) Thrifted & vintage items are more than welcome, too!
- For fashion submissions, DO NOT submit a set of images with models wearing the same look. That does not qualify as a fashion story & will be rejected. Models should wear a variety of hair/makeup looks for beauty submissions, as well.
- Try to include different image types in your editorial. (landscape, portrait, full-length, close-up, etc.)
- Nudity is allowed, however, it must be implemented in a tasteful manner.
- Images should not have been published through any other form of print or online media (with the exception of your own promotional tools — your website, blog, portfolio, cards, etc.)
- Note that all payments in this category are not refundable.