Please read all the details before you submit.
· Our online platform does not ask for images to reflect a particular theme, but we do ask that if full frontal images are being submitted, that they remain tasteful and artistic.
· If submitting images that have been published in any other magazine, website, blog and social media networks, please mention the networks in the additional comments section along with an approximate date of when they were last released.
· Once a submission is accepted by QUEER Online, it must not be published in any other magazine, website, blog and social media networks for 15 days. If we realize that the images are published in these mediums before the mentioned time frame, we reserve the right to remove the images from our website.
· All submitted images must belong to you or with the written permission from the author. By submitting items, you are stating that you have permission / authorizations and all clearances to submit the items to QUEER Magazine and all of our media partners / collaborators for media distribution.
· Please make sure your photos DON’T have a logo/watermark.
· Be sure to double check that all persons involved in the submission are included in the credits and their names are spelled correctly. If for any reason a submission is published and an individual/s credit is missing, the person who submitted the feature will be held responsible. Along with model’s name, be sure to list their agency name if applicable.
· By submitting to QUEER Online to publish your work, you grant us the permission and full rights to use your work in any of our publications, in any media, websites, videos, promotion, marketing pieces, packaging for any product or service, advertisements, and any other mediums or formats used in the creation, dissemination, of QUEER Magazine. Content may be combined with other images, text, graphics, film, audio, audio-visual works. This public release is binding upon acceptance by QUEER, irrevocable, worldwide and perpetual, and will be governed by law. We, including our media partners / collaborators, are held blameless for any and all disputes which arise out of your submissions. This statement will serve as a Release Form for any and all submissions. These rules are effective for any and all submissions, read or unread.
· Upon reviewing submissions, QUEER reserves the rights to accept or deny any submission we receive. Submissions are reviewed based on their content, quality and relevance.
· QUEER reserves the right to change the title of the submission after acceptance if it is misleading and/or poorly titled.
· QUEER is not responsible for any cost associated with the production of your submission.
· The release date can last up to five days maximum. Sometimes the magazine goes ahead of time.
By submitting to QUEER Magazine, you agree to the above terms and agreements.