Once a submission is accepted, you will receive a link to our release form which will have to be signed by the Photographer.
Be sure to include a full name and Instagram handle for the entire team (model, agency, hair, makeup, stylist, designer, etc).
*Please double-check to make sure all credit information is accurate! Credits will be published exactly as sent. Any errors will not be our responsibility.
-Please make sure there is no logo on your images.
-All images must be retouched and edited.
Photos can be published on Instagram or on your website, but not in another magazine! If we find out that they are published by another magazine they will be removed immediately.
RAAMAT Magazine does not currently provide complimentary copies of our print-on-demand publication or pay for your shoots. However; we will promote your work on social media, events, and promotions.
Please have a look at our Pinterest Mood Board for inspiration.
By submitting materials you agree with terms and conditions:
* The photographer owns all the rights, including copyright, necessary to submit this Photograph to RAAMAT Magazine. Once an image is accepted to be published, it grants us the permission to use your work in any of our publications, websites, marketing pieces, advertisements, and any other mediums or formats used in the creation, dissemination, and monetization of RAAMAT Magazine.
* I consent to indemnify RAAMAT against any claim, demand, action, suit, or other proceedings against RAAMAT's arising out of the use of the photograph and related to any false or inaccurate statement.
* I grant this authorization free of charge and that RAAMAT Magazine does not currently provide complimentary copies of our print-on-demand publication or pay for your shoots. However; we will promote your work on social media, events, and promotions.
* Once images are approved for publication, you give us the right to correct/edit/retouch pictures if needed.
* Participants who have modeled or posed in the photo have assigned all relevant rights to the photographer.
I understand that submission does not mean acceptance; and that all submissions are subjected to review.