WE WILL DEVOTE THE NEXT ISSUE TO 2020 AND EVERYTHING THAT HAPPENED AT THAT TIME IN DIFFERENT COUNTRIES.
WE ACCEPT PAPERS ON THE TOPICS OF PANDEMIC, ENVIRONMENTAL DISASTERS, MILITARY CONFLICTS, SOCIAL PROBLEMS AND HOPES FOR THE FUTURE.
• 6-8 images
• All images need to be retouched and edited
• Please include the names and Instagram accounts of you and your team members and designer handlers so that we can tag them, we copy and paste each name directly from the file. So please double check the accuracy of all names.
• WRITE A FEW WORDS ABOUT YOUR SHOOTING - WHAT EXACTLY INSPIRED YOU TO TAKE IT.
By submitting your work, you need:
• Warranty and confidence that you are the sole and exclusive legal owner of all rights, title and interests in all works submitted by you, including all associated intellectual property interests (such as trademarks and copyrights).
• Fully protect and indemnify the Publisher (Rebel Magazine) from all obligations, losses, costs, debts, claims and expenses that the Publisher may incur or incur as a result of a third party claim if the published material violates or misappropriates any third property or intellectual property property resulting from violation of the above paragraph.
• We cannot provide free copies to our authors who print on demand. However, we will send you a file with your pages.
There are two ways to get on our Instagram:
1. The first way is standart submission on Kavyar. Approved submission will be published in the post on @rebel.mag.
2. Second way - mark @rebel.mag
on your photo on Instagram or indicate our hashtag #rebelmag. Our editor will post suitable for the quality and subject matter of the work in the vote in stories.
PHOTOGRAPHERS, MODELS, MAKE-UP ARTISTS, DESIGNERS AND JUST FANS OF FASHION PHOTO FROM AROUND THE WORLD WILL BE ABLE TO APPRECIATE YOUR WORK. YOU WILL SEE AN HONEST AND TRANSPARENT VOTE.
AND IF THE SCORE IS HIGH ENOUGH, WE'LL KEEP YOUR PHOTO IN THE TAPE.
WE ARE A MAGAZINE THAT IS PROUD OF OUR AUTHORS AND READERS.
Get the latest issue from MagCloud:https://www.magcloud.com/user/rebelmag