! OPEN THEME !
Your Fashion, Glamour, Nude and nice photography are welcome.
We accept submissions from emerging and professional photographers, make-up artists, stylists and fashion designers/brands. If accepted, your work will be featured in the print edition.
- All images must be retouched and edited
- Do not put borders around your images
- No trademarks on the photos
- We copy and paste each name directly from the file. So, please triple check all the names and tags for accuracy
REDLINE reserve the right to accept or deny any submission.
This will be a High-End Edition where photography, posing, lighting, and retouching will be evaluated before publishing. Please BE CREATIVE.
We prefer EXCLUSIVES works. But if we like your works we DO NOT mind previously published art; however, the priority will be given to the exclusive content.
IMAGES SUBMITTED CAN BE MOVE-IN ANOTHER ISSUE
- Team credits (adding social media profiles -INSTAGRAM- helps us to promote you and your team and get maximum exposure), we copy and paste each name directly from the file. So, please triple check all the names for accuracy.
- Title of the artwork/series/collection.
- Short bio, and a brief description of your works.
⁜ IMPORTANT ⁜
By submitting your work, you need to sign a release form to be published and attack the signed form either to the submission.
RELEASE FORM DOWNLOAD: https://bit.ly/32sBzm2
Please show some support to our magazine by following on Instagram! https://www.instagram.com/redline.magazine
When you share your published images, please use the following handle, hashtag and URL:
The magazine is available for print and digital version, you can order a printed or digital copy through AMAZON and around the world.
⁜ PURCHASE ⁜
Once an issue is being released it is available for purchase via Amazon. The purchase link will be sent on the day of release.
⁜ PLEASE READ ⁜
CREDITS CORRECTIONS FEE ($15 payable through our PayPal Account) make sure when you upload the credits that they are correct, that Instagram handles are added to all team members. (if applicable) This must be done before the deadline. If you need any corrections there will be a $15 fee charged to make them after publishing.
CANCELLATION FEE ($60.00 payable through our PayPal Account) Make sure this is your final decision to submit your works in REDLINE Magazine.
PDF Version ($7.00 payable through our PayPal Account).
* Poor low light work / noisy images/out-of-focus.
* Bad skin editing - waxing face (using automated software) cheap looking mismatched outfits.
* The quality of work is not high enough.
* Expression and/or poses are repeated.
* Images contain watermarks.
* You have not supplied enough images to create a story.
REDLINE magazine is a creative printed and digital magazine that gives you the opportunity to contribute your work and have it published in a high-end publication. We seek to discover outstanding talent around the globe and carefully choose the selected one for publication.
Being published in REDLINE magazine is fantastic for any creative’s portfolio and can be used as a springboard to further success. When submitting please follow the guidelines outlined on this page. Submissions are reviewed based on their content, quality, and relevance.
⁜ TERMS & CONDITIONS ⁜
By submitting materials you agree to REDLINE magazine following terms and conditions:
1. I (The Photographer) own this Photograph, and I own all the rights, including copyright, necessary to submit this Photograph to REDLINE magazine.
2. I am the sole owner of the copyright on this Photograph, and I understand that I am granting REDLINE magazine the one-time, non-exclusive right to use it in the following ways:
- to publish online (Web and Social media) and offline (magazine)
REDLINE magazine will not license or otherwise use the Photograph for commercial activities beyond the above-listed scope.
I consent to indemnify REDLINE magazine against any claim, demand, action, suit, or other proceedings against REDLINE magazine arising out of the use of the photograph and related to any false or inaccurate statement.
I grant this authorization free of charge.