1) It's the kind of magazine you take to an interview that leads you to getting paid to do what you love.
2) We showcase your stunning imagery professionally with work of equal caliber.
3) You can submit imagery that has been published or shared on social media.
2) Viewing the whole magazine online
3) Hi-res digital tear-sheets are free.
4) Hi-res digital magazine mockups.
WHAT KIND OF WORK DO WE ACCEPT
Checkout our pin board for inspiration: https://goo.gl/wCGy5G
Not all work is accepted—that doesn't mean it's bad :)
WHO IS ROCKETLIGHT
A Venezuelan creative director and veteran US airline pilot started Rocketlight books as a personal reference collection which later evolved into Rocketlight Magazine. Today Shane and Juan take pride in hosting and archiving work with the artist in mind—Less distraction and noise, squelch adjusted.
HOW DO YOU CHOOSE THE COVER
The cover is selected from submitted work. We look for work that demonstrates attention to detail within and outside of finished piece(s). Rocketlight magazine follows internal guidelines that adhere to the purpose and direction of the magazine. Rocketlight Magazine reserves the right to select, accept, and place imagery submitted without explanation to the submitter.
REASONS FOR NON-ACCEPTED WORK
Does not follow submission technical guidelines.
Does not fall within Rocketlight curation guidelines.
Does not meet deadline.
Image has watermark (Illustrations exempt).
WHERE CAN I FIND THE MAGAZINE
You can find your issue fast on our Blurb platform where they produce photographic quality prints blurb.com/user/rocketlight
© 2017 Rocketlight Lab, LLC
Curated and designed in Houston, TX.
Printed quarterly by Blurb Inc, San Francisco CA.www.rocketlightmag.com