- Please submit 6 - 16 images for review.
- All images must be retouched and edited (NO LAYOUT ACCEPTED)
- Minimum: 3 different fashion looks
- Images cannot contain logos or watermarks
- Please include, your team members & social media information in the credits so we can tag them when we share the images online (on all major social media platforms).
- Be sure to include a title for your editorial. We reserve the right to modify your title or apply a different title to fit with the flow of the issue.
- All fashion submissions should have a minimum of 3 outfit changes for print and website publication. We PREFER to receive at least 2 or 3 photos of each outfit, so that we have some choice for the editorial design. Photos that don't have dimensions we require will be cropped to make them fit. Images should be at 300 DPI. For landscape images, subjects should be to one side and NOT centred. Photos may be cropped to ensure the best fit if this is the case.
+ Behind the scene photo/video/fashion film is a plus (send us a message via mail: [email protected]
if you have those accompany your submission with SUBJECT: BACKSTAGE, PHOTOGRAPHER NAME, EDITORIAL NAME)
Visit our Pinterest or Instagram to see what sort of work we really love and are most likely to publish.https://www.instagram.com/rollupmagazineok/
- Team credits are essential for all submissions, if we have accepted your submissions and you provide the high resolution images without team credits, your submission will not be published.
- We use the data YOU provide in your submission and profile, including names, agencies, social media handles, locations, etc. We copy it exactly as it is displayed. If it is incorrect in your submission or profile, then it will be incorrect in your editorial.
- Include name and Instagram handles of all participants.
- Include wardrobe credits and team credits for all images from the editorial.
EXAMPLE TEAM CREDITS TEMPLATE:
Photographer: Tristen @phototrist
Model: Tessa @tessathemodel
Agency: Elite @elitemodelsagency
Stylist: Sasha @sashathestylist
MUA: Nicole @nicolethemakeup
Location: Milan, Italy
EXAMPLE WARDROBE CREDITS TEMPLATE:
Jacket EXAMBPLEBRAND @examplebrand
T-shirt EXAMBPLEBRAND @examplebrand
Boots EXAMPLEBRAND @examplebrand
Submissions may be rejected for a variety of reasons, including:
- The submission does not meet the technical requirements.
- The submission doesn’t fit the theme for the issue.
- Wardrobe is repeated throughout the editorial.
-Images contain watermarks.
Having accepted a submission and downloading the files from Kavyar, we frequently find image files are not to the required specification (either incorrectly sized or too low resolution) Where this is the case we will disqualify the submission and it will not be published. We will advise you of the problem, and we MAY offer you the opportunity to resubmit, but we are under no obligation to do so. Refunds will not be made in cases where paid submissions are disqualified or cancelled for not meeting the required specifications.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
By submitting materials you agree ROLL UP MAGAZINE following terms and conditions:
1. The photographer owns all the rights, including copyright, necessary to submit this Photograph to ROLL UP MAGAZINE and I understand that I am granting ROLL UP MAGAZINE the rights to use it in the following ways:
• to publish in print, online and/or in digital format.
• to publish it on social media (FB, Twitter, Instagram, etc) and on the ROLL UP MAGAZINE’s website, which shall include the Photographer's name.
2. I consent to indemnify ROLL UP MAGAZINE against any claim, demand, action, suit, or other proceedings against ROLL UP MAGAZINE arising out of the use of the photograph and related to any false or inaccurate statement.
3. I grant this authorization free of charge and that ROLL UP MAGAZINE does not provide free print copies to the collaborators published in the printed issues.
4. Participants who have modeled or posed in the photo have assigned all relevant rights to the photographer.
understand that submission does not mean acceptance; and that all submissions are subjected to review.
- We are unable to provide complimentary copies to our print-on-demand contributors. As presently the publication is printed exclusively through prints-by-purchase on Magcloud. We also don’t pay for editorials. However, we will promote your work heavily on our website and social media.
When you share your published editorial, please use the following handle, hashtag and URL:
GET YOUR PRINT COPY HERE!:https://www.magcloud.com/user/rollupmagazine
*** Note that PRIORITY UPGRADE and FAST PRIORITY submissions are for REVIEW ONLY and are NON REFUNDABLE ***