The theme for this issue is: EMERALD!
We are looking for images that scream GREEN!
Green must be the focus of your image in some way — it could be in the background, in the makeup, as a light source, or any other interpretation.
We are open to all styles of photography: portrait, fashion editorial, live music, street, nature, beauty, or anything else you may come up with.
By submitting, you agree to the following guidelines:
*Please read these guidelines and make sure you submit the correct images. Your submission is FINAL.*
- There will be no changes done after the issue is published.
- Although all submissions are welcomed, we prioritize exclusive and unpublished photographs.
- We reserve the right to choose which photos will be published from the submission.
- We reserve the right to accept or deny any submission.
- We reserve the right to change the title of your submission if necessary.
By submitting images you agree to the following terms and conditions:
1. The photographer owns all the rights, including copyright, necessary to submit this Photograph to Ruby Magazine and I understand that I am granting Ruby Magazine the rights to use it in the following ways:
- To publish in print, online and/or in digital format.
- To publish it on social media (FB, Twitter, Instagram, etc), which shall include the Photographer's name.
- To use it in any of our publications, websites, videos, marketing pieces, advertisements, and any other mediums or formats used in the creation, dissemination, and monetization of Ruby Magazine. Everyone who submits an application takes responsibility for allowing the placement of photo materials, video, and other products. This item is our substitution of the release for the rights of placement. In the case of raising disputes from third parties, the dialogue will be conducted only with the applicant’s side, since all responsibility for the materials transferred lies with the applicant.
2. I consent to indemnify Ruby Magazine against any claim, demand, action, suit, or other proceedings against Ruby Magazine's arising out of the use of the photograph and related to any false or inaccurate statement.
3. Ruby Magazine is a Print-on-Demand magazine that is sold through MagCloud. We do not provide free copies, but are happy to send tear sheets for free upon request.
4. Participants who have modeled or posed in the photo have assigned all relevant rights to the photographer.
5. I have accurately listed relevant team credits in the submission. I understand that no changes can be made after the magazine is published. Ruby Magazine will not be responsible for any missing or incorrect credit.
6. Once published, I can not un-publish the said editorial.
Follow us on Instagram: www.instagram.com/rubymagofficial
to stay updated with all things Ruby Magazine! ❤️