HOTTEST FASHION TRENDS THAT ARE GOING VIRAL IN 2021.
While it’s been a quiet year for the fashion world, this season has unveiled seriously bold and stylish designs. Looking for style inspiration and top fashion trends.
When Submitting, please follow the guidelines outlined on this page.
Upon reviewing submissions, Runway Dubai Magazine reserves the right to Accept or Deny any submission we receive. Submissions are reviewed based on their content, quality, relevance, and space availability in the issue it’s being submitted to be published.
At the moment we’re accepting fashion and beauty editorials from brands, designers, photographers, and their creative teams.
You may also reach out to us if you are a writer, blogger, or video artist.
We reserve the right to accept or reject any submission we receive. When accepted, we will provide you tear-sheets of the print, but we can’t provide any free print copies, as we do print on demand.
Once an image/video is accepted to be published, it grants us the permission to use your work in any of our publications, websites, videos, marketing pieces, advertisements, and any other mediums or formats used in the creation, dissemination of Runway Dubai Magazine.
Be sure to include a title for your editorial,
sRGB color profile
Portrait: 8.5 × 11 in, 300 dpi (2550 × 3300 px)
Landscape: 17 × 11 in, 300 dpi (5100 × 3300 px)
Minimum: 3 different fashion looks
All images must be retouched and edited.
Please include your team members and the designers’ INSTAGRAM handles in the credits to tag them when we share the images online (and on IG); we copy and paste each name directly from the file. So, please triple-check all the names for accuracy.
+ Behind the scene photo/video/fashion film is a plus
⁜ TEAM, WARDROBE, AND GEAR CREDITS ⁜
Please add them inside the system - CORRECT CREDITS are a must. Please double-check to make sure all credit information is accurate! Credits will be published exactly as sent. Any errors will not be our responsibility.
CREDITS CORRECTIONS FEE $15 (please make sure you upload correct credits and Instagram handles for the team before the publication)
⁜ IMPORTANT ⁜
By submitting your work, you need to:
- Guarantee and represent that you are the sole and exclusive legal owner of all rights, title, & interest in all the work you submitted, including all related intellectual property interests (such as trademarks and copyrights).
- Defend and indemnify the Publisher (Runway Dubai) fully against all liabilities, damages, costs, debts, claims, and expenses which the Publisher may suffer or incur from a 3rd party claim where the material published infringes or misappropriates any third 3rd proprietary or intellectual property as a result of the breach of the above clause.
When you share your published editorial, please use the following hashtags:
Rejection Reasons: Not all will apply to your submission.
* Repeated wardrobe and makeup looks.
* The set is already accepted by another publication.
* Images contain watermarks.
* Your work is either unsuitable or does not fit with the flow of the issue.
* There is little or no space left for the issue submitted.
* The quality of the images isn’t to our standard.
* have not supplied enough images to create a full story.
By submitting to Runway Dubai Magazine, you agree to the above terms and agreements.