Editorials must be submitted with a minimum of 6 photos. The photos must feature at least 3 different outfits. WE ACCEPT NO FAST FASHION CLOTHING IN THE PRINT EDITION.
- Title of your work,
- Team credits, any website URLs and Instagram handles you wish to include. Double-check all URLs and names of the team as we do not accept edits after publication.
- Clothing credits. Please note that we prefer second-hand and sustainable fashion, any vintage clothing is good too. Please don't submit if you have Zara, Mango, Forever21 and other fast fashion brands in your clothing.
Clothing DESIGNER’S NAME IN CAPITAL LETTERS
Shoes BRAND NAME IN CAPITAL LETTERS
(and so on)
When you share your published editorial, please use the following handle, hashtag and URL: • @SAPRISTImag • #sapristimag , www.sapristimag.com
Rejection can occur for the following reasons:
- Your work is either unsuitable or does not fit with the flow of the issue.
- Use of fash fashion brands
- There is little or no space left for placement.
- The quality of work is not high enough.
- Wardrobe is repeated throughout the editorial.
- Overly-sexualized photos or sexists photos
- Images contain watermarks
- You have not supplied enough images to create a full story.
No cancellation requests within 15 days of publication will be honored.
No refunds will be provided if submission information is incomplete or contains an error that causes delayed publication or errors in the final product