Editorials must be submitted with a minimum of 6 photos. The photos must feature at least 3 different outfits. As we are a new magazine, for the first months of publication we accept already published (in your website/ social media) and unexclusive work.
- Title of your work,
- Team credits, any website URLs and Instagram handles you wish to include. Double-check all URLs and names of the team as we do not accept edits after publication.
- Clothing credits . Please note that we prefer second-hand and sustainable fashion, any vintage clothe is good too.
Clothing DESIGNER’S NAME IN CAPITAL LETTERS
Shoes BRAND NAME IN CAPITAL LETTERS
(and so on)
!!!!! For all submissions, please include one 2048px-wide horizontal image without any credits which our team will use as the cover photo of your editorial. !!!!!!
When you share your published editorial, please use the following handle, hashtag and URL: • @SAPRISTImag • #sapristimag , www.sapristimag.com
Rejection can occur for the following reasons:
- Your work is either unsuitable or does not fit with the flow of the issue.
- Too much use of fash fashion brands
- There is little or no space left for placement.
- The quality of work is not high enough.
- Wardrobe is repeated throughout the editorial.
- Overly-sexualized photos or sexists photos
- Images contain watermarks
- You have not supplied enough images to create a full story.