Sensualidad Magazine is a magazine for promoting works containing nudity, implied nude, semi-nude and sensual.
We are now accepting full colour or black & white, conceptual and commercial nude, seminude, sensual, inked and conceptual submissions for the May issue of Sensualidad Magazine, to be released 31 May, 2021.
* Please submit editorials with 12 - 20 images for review. *
1) To be part of our monthly editorial, we accept submissions of published or exclusive essays, the latter of which is not mandatory.
However, the possibility of being covered with an exclusive essay increases considerably.
2) Photos must not be censored at all.
3) All models MUST be over 18 years of age. The responsibility for this verification is the SOLE and EXCLUSIVELY of the photographer responsible for sending the test.
4) It is always good to send a short text with the data of the participants / models, such as name or stage name, with their respective instagram, facebook, website, in addition to the same data as the photographer and a title for the essay.
These credits must be entered via the Kavyar platform.
Be careful when entering the credits of the participants (Name or stage name and profile of instagram, facebook, website). If you have entered the wrong credits, we will not be able to correct them after the magazine is launched.
Therefore, carefully inform the credits of the entire team.
5) When sending photos to the magazine, it means that absolutely all participants in the filming or photo essays agree to be published in print and digital editions, on our website, on our Instagram and on the other social networks promoting the magazine.
6) The image rights must belong to you (photographer).
7) This is very important! All your images must have the sRGB color profile!
Otherwise, the color of the images may vary during printing.
8) Photos must have no logo. Credits will be awarded on the respective pages of your essay.
9) We will only accept essays sent by the photographer who owns the image rights.
Upload your best photos!
Photos don't have to be exclusive!
10) We do not distribute free copies, nor do we pay for the photos or essays sent. All essays are collaborative. Therefore, we do not pay the photographer or the model (s), or any member of his team, for the tests approved and published in our magazine.
11) After sending the test (s), wait for an email confirming the “Acceptance” or “Failure” of the test. This is done by the Kavyar platform itself.
If your essay is declined, don't be discouraged. We look forward to publishing your new work.
The reasons for refusing a trial can vary. From a different theme from the one proposed for the editorial, non-compliance with the magazine's rules, file size, etc.
12) We remember, once again, to include your name / stage name, website and social media links, as well as the same data for each trial participant. If you want, also write some words about yourself, your biography and some lines about your photographic style.
You can also tell the story of the essay, the idea, how the experience was, etc.
13) After the launch of the magazine, it is available for purchase on our website, at the URL https://magazine.sensualidad.com.br/loja/.
In addition, the link is available on our social networks.
14) We send the pages of your essay publication in 3 weeks.
15) Make sure you like our Instagram, Site, Facebook and Twitter page to get all updates and information about the launch.