Sensualidad Magazine Pocket Edition is a compact magazine of Sensualidad Magazine, weekly, to promote works containing nudity, implicit nude and semi-nude.
Now we are launching a weekly magazine with only one essay per magazine, called Sensualidad Magazine Pocket Edition. We are accepting full colors or black & white, nude conceptual and commercial, semi-nude, tattooed and conceptual for the January issue of Sensualidad Magazine Pocket Edition, which will be released from January 5, 2021.
* Send editorials with 15 to 30 images for review. *
1) To be part of our weekly editorial, we accept submissions of published or exclusive essays, the latter not mandatory.
However, the possibility of being covered with an exclusive wording increases considerably.
2) Photos should not be censored.
3) All models MUST be over 18 years old. The responsibility for this verification is Solely and exclusively of the photographer responsible for submitting the test.
4) It is always good to send a short text with the data of the participants / models, as name or stage name, with their respective instagram, facebook, site, in addition to the same data of the photographer and a title for the essay.
These credits must be entered through the Kavyar platform.
Be careful when entering participants' credits (Name or stage name and instagram profile, facebook, website). If you entered the wrong credits, we won't be able to fix them after the magazine is released.
Therefore, carefully report the credits of the entire team.
5) When sending photos to the magazine, it means that absolutely all participants in the filming or photo essays agree to be published in print and digital editions, our website, and on our Instagram.
6) The image rights must belong to you (photographer).
7) This is very important! All your images must have the sRGB color profile!
Otherwise, the color of your images may vary during printing.
8) Photos must not have any logo. Credits will be given on the respective pages of your essay.
9) We will only accept essays sent by the photographer who holds the image rights.
Upload your best photos!
Photos don't have to be exclusive!
10) We do not distribute free copies or pay for photos or essays sent. All essays are collaborative. Therefore, we do not remunerate the photographer or the model (s), or any member of his team, for the tests approved and published in our magazine.
11) After sending the test (s), wait for an e-mail confirming the “Acceptance” or “Failure” of the test. This is done by the Kavyar platform itself.
If your essay is refused, don't be discouraged. We look forward to publishing your new work.
The reasons for refusing a trial can vary. From a different theme from the one proposed for the editorial, non-compliance with the magazine's standards, file size, etc.
12) We remember, once again, to include your name / stage name, website and social media links, as well as the same data for each trial participant. If you want, also write some words about yourself, your biography and some lines about your photographic style.
13) After a magazine is launched, it is available for purchase on our website, at the URL https://magazine.sensualidad.com.br/loja/.
In addition, the link is available on our social networks.
14) We send the pages of your essay publication within 3 weeks.
15) Make sure you like our Instagram, Website, Facebook and Twitter page to get all updates and information about the launch.