We takes editorials and videos.
Male submissions are transferred to the male PROVOCATOR project
- When submitting please follow the guidelines outlined on this page. Upon reviewing submissions, Magazine reserves the rights to Accept or Deny any submission.
- We don't provide free print copy’s. Shuba Magazine is a Print on demand Magazine that is sold through MagCloud. We do send out tear-off sheets for free .
- If your editorial or video has been published in another publication it will not be accepted.
- If the editorial is named by the following names: "Editorial, Fashion, Beauty", we rename it to the model name.
- The release date can last up to five days maximum. Sometimes the magazine goes ahead of time.
- When submitting it is mandatory to write credits to the teams in the section " Submission statement " (We will not make changes after the publication of the magazine and posts in the instagram. )
- Once an image is accepted to be published, it grants us the permission to use your work in any of our publications, websites, videos, marketing pieces, advertisements, and any other mediums or formats used in the creation, dissemination, and monetization of Shuba Magazine. Everyone who submits an application takes responsibility for allowing the placement of photo materials, video and other products. This item is our substitution of the release for the rights of placement. In the case of raising disputes from third parties, the dialogue will be conducted only with the applicant's side, since all responsibility for the materials transferred lies with him.
- Team credits are required for all submissions, We will not be responsible for any missing or incorrect credit.
- All team credits must be registered only in the list on the site when submitting an application. Any messages in the dialog box about new members are not accepted and wardrobe credits are not accepted. Only the correct spelling in your paragraphs will be listed.
If your submission is accepted, you agree to all of the following conditions of our magazine. You are solely responsible to your team when applying