READ CAREFULLY BEFORE SUBMITTING.
Theme: " Equinox "
CO-EDITOR: Sergey Free
All submissions are controlled by Sergey Free for this "Equinox" Editorial.
- Creative light
- Flowers or flower print at clothes
- Shadows and light
- Night and day combination
- DO NOT submit a set of images with models wearing the same look. That does not qualify as a fashion story & will be rejected. Models should wear a variety of hair/makeup looks for beauty submissions, as well.
- Nudity is not allowed
- Be sure to include a title for your editorial, along with team & clothing credits
-Editorials are required to have a minimum of 4 looks.
- be creative, unique and show us a little story
If you have any special requests regarding this editorial feel free to contact Sergey Free.https://www.instagram.com/sergeyfree/https://www.instagram.com/sfree.pro/
* We accept Fashion, Beauty & Written Submissions.
* All submissions should be between 4-20 images. If your submissions are over 10 images, we won’t publish all images, a maximum of 8 and a minimum of 4 will be chosen, unless it is a cover story or special feature. Once your submission is accepted for publication the files sizes required are: 8.5X11 for Portraits at 300dpi. We use mostly portrait images, Lesser the landscape the better.
* When submitting for consideration, always submit your images in low-resolution as attachments, include the photographer’s name and a title for the story. Please do not submit high resolution attachments, or zipped files for review. If you are submitting the editorial and is not the photographer, please confirm and present to us permission/release form from the photographer who owns the copyright to the images.
* For fashion submissions, wardrobe credits are required. They must contain wardrobe and accessories from emerging or independent designers and brands. For Beauty submissions, makeup credits are required.
* Team credits are essential for all submissions, if we have accepted your submissions and you provide the high resolution images without team credits, your submission will not be published. We won’t be held accountable for any missing or misspelt credit. Be sure to double check that all persons involved in the submission is included in the credits and their names are spelt correctly. If for any reason a submission is published and a individual/s credit is missing, the person who submitted the feature will be held responsible. Along with model’s name be sure the list the agency name. Be sure to send credits as editable pdf files or Word Files.
* Once an image is accepted to be published, it grants us the permission to use your work in any of our publications, websites, videos, marketing pieces, advertisements, and any other mediums or formats used in the creation, dissemination, and monetization of STYLÉCRUZE Magazine.
* Once a submission is accepted by STYLÉCRUZE Magazine, it must not be published in any other magazine, website, blog and Social Media networks. Once we realize that the images are published in these mediums before the particular issue is being released, we reserve the right to pull that submission from our issue without your consent.
Contributing Writers & Bloggers Submission
We are always looking for guest writers and bloggers who would like to contribute to the magazine and website. If you are interested in writing or blogging for us, please send an email to [email protected]
with the headline “Writer Submission” or “Blogger Submission” and include writing samples and links to your work, blog or portfolio. The cover Fashion & Beauty Stories.