This Slot is for NYC Times square BILLBOARD Exclusive (STYLÉCRUZE) | Limited Slots.
Get yourself Featured in NYC Billboard. for more information Please DM to @stylecruze - https://www.instagram.com/stylecruze/
Waiting Time - 2 weeks.
NOTE: If submissions are accepted it's Conformed that your submissions (Only 1 picture, 1 Min.) are in NYC Billboard.
Hi all creatives! The call is open to all professional photographers, Makeup Artists, Models, designers over 18 years old and from all over the world.
STYLÉCRUZE Magazine welcomes photography and art submissions for print and online consideration. Images can be beauty, fashion or creative pieces! We work with talent all around the world, so anyone could potentially be featured on our website or spread across our glossy magazine pages! For details on how to submit your work, please read the following guidelines thoroughly.
You may choose to advertise on our website, and / or on our weekly print issues.
All submissions should be made via KAVYAR https://kavyar.com/stylecruze-magazine
* Editorial submissions should consist of a minimum of 4 different images but should be cohesive. All from same shoot but different poses, angle, etc… (Our average editorial is about 8-12 images.)
* Nudity is allowed to our OVER magazine https://kavyar.com/over-magazine,
however, it mustn’t be excessive and should be implemented in a tasteful manner.
* We prefer EXCLUSIVES works. But if we like your works we DO NOT mind previously published art; however, the priority will be given to the exclusive content.
* If your submission is selected for publishing, you will be instructed to review all credits and instagram handles, this must be done before the deadline. If you need any corrections after publishing, there will be a fee of $15 payable through our PayPal account.
* Photos MUST be sized accordingly in order to be published. For reference, STYLÉCRUZE Magazine pages are precisely 8.5×11 inches at 300 dpi. (SUBMIT HIGH resolution/ RAW / TIFF).
* Be sure to include a title for your editorial, along with team credits and for our Mode magazine clothing/beauty credits. For team credits, list all related agencies and management firms, where applicable. (e.g. Photographer: John Doe @ ABC Management, Model: Jane Doe @ DEF Agency, etc.) For clothing credits, list each article of clothing featured, along with the designer/brand name. (Same for any beauty products used.) Be sure to list clothing credits with the corresponding file name, so we know which photo you’re referring to. (e.g. Photo_123: ABC BRAND top, DEF LABEL heels, etc.)
* Please double-check to make sure all information is accurate. Credits are published exactly as sent and we are not responsible for errors.
Once an issue is being released it is available for purchase via MagCloud or BLURB. The print copy cost approx. $35 - $39 USD and digital approx. $13. The purchase link will be sent to you on the day of release.
Tear-sheets will be sent to you 7-21 days after released.
Priority Jpeg Tear-Sheets are on sale at $10 sent within 24 hours.
PAYMENT are not REFUNDABLE after your work has been accepted.
CANCELLATION FEE ($60.00 payable through our PayPal Account )
Make sure this is your final decision to submit your works in STYLÉCRUZE Magazine. If you want to remove your pictures after released, there will be a cancellation fee of $60 as we will have to redo the magazine completely.
***SELECTION PROCESS & RELEASE***
* Due to the volume of submissions we receive, the release can can up to one month. We unfortunately cannot respond to every email or message. Typically, we only contact photographers/artists whose work we are interested in publishing. Submission sent by email can take up to 1 or 2 months to be approved or rejected. Priority are given to Kavyar submitters.
By submitting your work to STYLÉCRUZE Magazine, you grant us the right to publish your material in print or online. (Website, Instagram, Facebook, Kavyar etc...)
Once STYLÉCRUZE accepts your submission, we reserve the right to publish all or some of your images. If, we choose not to publish your photos, you will receive a rejected message, leaving you free to submit them elsewhere.
If your submission is not selected for publishing, it’s likely for one of the following reasons:
* Your submission did not fully adhere to our guidelines.
* The quality and/or style of your images were not right for our magazine, at the time.
* Your images did not fit the current issue’s aesthetic or season.
* We’ve reached our maximum page count for a particular issue.
* Our decision to use your images can change at any given time leading to final edit.
STYLÉCRUZE Magazine also reserves the right to pull any story that does not meet our guidelines, even after publication. The Editor’s decision is final, so please make sure you’re comfortable with these conditions before submitting.
* The sorts of images we prefer:
* Unusual, high fashion, and creative ideas
* Good editing with professional looking skin work
* Variety in the posing, angles and composition
* Professional make-up
* Cover story - Sharp image
* Poor low light work / noisy images/out-of-focus
* Bad skin editing - waxing face (using automated software)
* The quality of work is not high enough.
* Wardrobe is repeated throughout the editorial.
* Poses are repeated.
* Repeated expression.
* Images contain watermarks.
We ask for Exclusive images until released. If your images has been published in another magazine, please don’t send us same as you will be rejected straight.
Submissions are FREE but if you ask for your work to be featured as the cover, there will be an extra cost, as our covers are on a paid plan. However, each month we have three winners for a FREE cover, this is chosen by the editorial board among best submissions and exclusives.
Please check our Moodboard for ideas
Feel free to Follow us on Instagram @stylecruze, to gain an understanding of the type of stories we like to publish.
***Terms & Conditions
* By submitting your work to STYLÉCRUZE Magazine, you (the photographer/artist) retain full copyrights of the submitted images, but grant STYLÉCRUZE exclusive publishing rights.
Any public display of the images (including social media channels) should be credited to STYLÉCRUZE Magazine. STYLÉCRUZE will retain non-exclusive publishing, promotion, usage and licensing rights, across all forms of print and online media used in the creation, dissemination, and monetization of STYLÉCRUZE content.
By submitting materials you agree STYLÉCRUZE Magazine terms and conditions:
1. I (The Photographer) own this Photograph, and I own all the rights, including copyright, necessary to submit this Photograph to STYLÉCRUZE Magazine.
2. I am the sole owner of the copyright on this Photograph, and I understand that I am granting STYLÉCRUZE Magazine the non-exclusive right to use it in the following ways:
- to publish in print, online and in PDF format in the “Current ” 2021-22 issues of STYLÉCRUZE Magazine - to publish it on social media (FB, Instagram, Kavyar, etc) and/or on the STYLÉCRUZE Magazine website, which shall include the Photographer’s name and team. STYLÉCRUZE Magazine will not license or otherwise use the Photograph for commercial activities beyond the above-listed scope.
I consent to indemnify STYLÉCRUZE Magazine against any claim, demand, action, suit, or other proceedings against STYLÉCRUZE Magazine arising out of the use of the photograph and related to any false or inaccurate statement.
I grant this authorization free of charge.
*****Note: All Billboard Features are subject to risk as these are handled by billboard team directly, scheduled slots may be delayed/ cancelled or rescheduled to a future date. Prices of the NYC BILLBOARD can change constantly as per their terms & conditions. STYLÉCRUZE is not responsible for any of the mentions risks that may occur*****