**Please read our guidelines before submitting**
1. All Models need to be 18 Years of Age or OLDER.
2. You have to be copyright holder of the images and videos or have the written permission from the author to submit the images and videos. By submitting items, you are stating that you have permission / authorizations and all clearances to submit the items to Sweeter Men Magazine and all of our media partners / collaborators for media distribution.
3. Please make sure your photos DON’T have a logo/watermark and the items are exclusive. In other words, please only submit exclusive work.
4. For fashion submissions, wardrobe credits are required. For beauty submissions, makeup credits are required. For nude and implied nude submissions, no censors are allowed and nudity must be implemented in a tasteful manner. All editorials must have 2-4 different looks.
5. Team credits are essential for all submissions, we won’t accept your submissions without team credits. We won’t be held accountable for any missing or mis-spelt credit. Be sure to double check that all persons involved in the submission are included in the credits and their names are spelt correctly. If for any reason a submission is published and an individual/s credit is missing, the person who submitted the feature will be held responsible. Along with model’s name, be sure to list the agency name.
6. Please include Instagram tags in submission section, so that we can mention handles on the social media.
7. We DO NOT accept material that includes smoking, pictures that incite violence, racism or xenophobia.
8. By submitting to Sweeter Men Magazine to publish your work, you grant us the permission and full rights to use your work in any of our publications, in any media, websites, videos, promotion, marketing pieces, packaging for any product or service, advertisements, and any other mediums or formats used in the creation, dissemination, and monetization of Sweeter Men Magazine. Content may be combined with other images, text, graphics, film, audio, audio-visual works; and may be cropped, altered or modified. This public release is binding upon acceptance by Sweeter Men Magazine, irrevocable, worldwide and perpetual, and will be governed by law. We, including our media partners / collaborators, are held blameless for any and all disputes which arise out of your submissions. This statement will serve as a Release Form for any and all submissions. These rules are effective for any and all submissions, read or unread.
9. Once a submission is accepted by Sweeter Men Magazine, it must not be published in any other magazine, website, blog and social media networks. Once we realize that the images are published in these mediums before the particular issue is being released, we reserve the right to pull that submission from our issue without your consent.
10. Upon reviewing submissions, Sweeter Men Magazine reserves the rights to accept or deny any submission we receive. Submissions are reviewed based on their content, quality and relevance. Sweeter Men Magazine reserves the right to change the title of the submission after acceptance if it is misleading and/or poorly titled.
11. Sweeter Men Magazine is not responsible for any cost associated with the production of your submission.
12. We don't provide free print copy's. Sweeter Men Magazine is a Print-on-Demand Magazine that is sold through third party.
13. The release date can last up to five days maximum. Sometimes the magazine goes ahead of time.
14. Cancellations: It takes a great deal of work and effort to compile an issue. Each time we have to pull a submission from a magazine we have to redo the entire issue. For this reason we charge a $15 cancellation fee. So we ask that you be sure that you want to submit with us before sending your work in to be published.
By submitting to Sweeter Men Magazine, you agree to all the terms and agreements and accept all the conditions.