We take fashion, lifestyle and art editorials.
By submitting, you agree to the following guidelines:
*Please read the guidelines and make sure you send the right images. Your submission is FINAL!*
1 There will be no changes done after the issue is published.
2 Although all submissions are welcomed, we prioritize exclusive and unpublished editorials.
3 When approved, the editorial is published within 4-6 weeks. 4 Upon reviewing submissions, the Air magazine reserves the rights to Accept or Deny any submission we receive. Submissions are reviewed based on its content, quality, relevance and the availability of space in the issue it's being submitted to be published. The Air magazine doesn’t provide free print copies, as presently the publication is printed exclusively through Magcloud, Magcloud prints-by-purchase. We also don’t pay for submissions, all photo shoot expenses for a submission to the magazine is covered by the team conducting the project.
By submitting materials you agree to following terms and conditions:
- The photographer owns all the rights, including copyright, necessary to submit this Photograph to the Air magazine and grants the Air magazine the rights to use it in the following ways: to publish in print, online and/or in digital format. To publish it on social media (Instagram, etc) which shall include the Photographer's name. - Participants who have modelled or posed in the photo have assigned all relevant rights to the photographer.
- An agreement has been made consent to indemnify the Air magazine against any claim, demand, action, suit, or other proceedings against the Air magazine arising out of the use of the photograph and related to any false or inaccurate statement.
- The Air magazine does not provide free print copies to the collaborators published in the printed issues. The Air magazine, however, does provide the teams who were published in print with free tear sheets when asked.
- Team credits are required for all submissions, We will not be responsible for any missing or incorrect credit.
- All team credits must be registered only in the list on the site when submitting an application. Any messages in the dialog box about new members are not accepted and wardrobe credits are not accepted. Only the correct spelling in your paragraphs will be listed.
- Once published, you can not unpublish the said editorial. - To make changes to the publication by mistake of the applicant, we hire a new designer and replace the magazine in the store. The cost of changes is $ 15.
- All submitters are automatically subscribed to our newsletter. This is to ensure communication is maintained equally to all our artists and to keep you updated with more information on the magazines being published.
*I understand that submission does not mean acceptance; and that all submissions are subjected to review.