When submitting please follow the guidelines outlined on this page. Upon reviewing submissions, The Blvd Magazine reserves the rights to Accept or Deny any submission we receive. Submissions are reviewed based on its content, quality, relevance and the availability of space in the issue its being submitted to be published.
The Blvd Magazine DOES NOT provide free print copies, as presently the publication is printed exclusively through Magcloud. We also do not pay for submissions, all photo shoot expenses for a submission to the magazine is covered by the team conducting the project. We are looking for UNPUBLISHED editorials. If your photographs are published in The Blvd Magazine, they must be ONLY published in The Blvd Magazine, if we find out that they are published by another magazine they will be removed immediately. Once your submissions are accepted they must not be posted online or any social media until the magazine is released.
* We accept Video, Fashion, Beauty & Written Submissions.
* All submission should be between 4-10 images. Once your submission is accepted for publication the files sizes required are: 8.5X11 for Portraits at 300dpi. We use mostly portrait images, the less landscape is better.
* When submitting for consideration, include the credits and social media information of everyone involved in the shoot (photographer, model, makeup artist, stylist etc) and a title for the story. You can add the social media info in the "Submission Statement" box. We won’t be held accountable for any missing or mis-spelt credit. Be sure to double check that all persons involved in the submission is included in the credits and their names are spelt correctly. If for any reason a submission is published and a individual/s credit is missing, the person who submitted the feature will be held responsible. Along with model’s name be sure the list the agency name. Be sure to send credits as editable pdf files, Word Files or in the email body.
* Once an image is accepted to be published, it grants us the permission to use your work in any of our publications, websites, videos, marketing pieces, advertisements, and any other mediums or formats used in the creation, dissemination, and monetization of The Blvd Magazine.
* Once a submission is accepted by The Blvd. Magazine, it must not be published in any other magazine, website, blog and Social Media networks. Once we realize that the images are published in these mediums before the particular issue is being released, we reserve the right to pull that submission from our issue without your consent.
Contributing Writers & Bloggers Submission
We are always looking for guest writers and bloggers who would like to contribute to the magazine and website. If you are interested in writing or blogging for us, please send an email to [email protected]
with the headline “Writer Submission” or “Blogger Submission”.
Cancellations: It takes a great deal of work and effort to compile an issue. Each time we have to pull a submission from a magazine we have to redo the entire issue. For this reason we charge a $20 cancellation fee. So we ask that you be sure that you want to submit with us before sending your work in to be published.