We are accepting Quality Beauty & Fine Art-style Advertorials featuring both men and women clothing/accessories products, events, beauty products and services ONLY for THIS ISSUE. This is our May 2019 "Skin Deep" Issue which will focus on skincare rituals, products, and cultural influences of issues dealing with race and other skin-related topics in a journalistic way. This is primarily for Digital PDF, however, this will also include Social media post on Instagram and Facebook and banner within articles on our website publication, directly to the Interviews portion of the website. Once your ads are live you will be made known. Our community/audience are mainly creatives in the fashion & beauty industry, celebrities and influencers based in NY or bi-costal in NY and LA. Please request Media KIT via email: [email protected]
for more info.
- All submissions will be reviewed – Submission does not mean publication. If your advertorial was not accepted, your submission fee will be refunded.
- MENS & WOMEN beauty advertorials will be considered, striking beauty & portraiture photos in a journalistic manner and celebrity, Veteran industry supermodel/influencer feature stories with interesting take on the art behind the process will all be considered for publication.
- You MUST be the copyright holder to the images being submitted, or you MUST have permission from the copyright holder to submit the images. (A release MUST be signed!) – If accepted, a photo release will be sent to the provided email address and MUST be signed in order for publication process to commence.
- Please include Instagram tags in team credits, so we can tag your team on social media!
- Please include a brief description of your editorial when submitting
- Please submit accessories/clothing/product price list for review along with submission. No repetition of looks in more than 2 shots and no store brands ie: ZARA, H&M that you do not own the rights to as credits/on the price list - please submit brand name and website.
** Please note, we may request to review an additional shot of a particular look or may choose to omit a look to fit our brand/issue aesthetic. Additionally, we may alter/edit, or additionally retouch an image to fit said aesthetic. This is detailed in our Photo release.
Good Luck, and We look forward to your submissions!!!