Diversity: We are especially interested in visual storytellers who can provide diverse perspectives on their relationships with their warriors within. This includes race, class, religion, age, sexual/gender preference, mental health, healing, etc. All topics can be expressed through any visual medium such as Photography, Painting, Drawing, Writing, Digital Art, Etc.
By submitting, you agree to the following guidelines:
*Please read the guidelines and make sure you send the right images. Your submission is FINAL*
⦁ There will be no changes done after the issue is published.
⦁ Although all submissions are welcomed, we prioritize exclusive and unpublished editorials.
⦁ When approved, the editorial is published within 4-6 weeks.
⦁ We keep the right to choose which photos will be published if there are too many similar photos in one editorial submission.
By submitting materials you agree to The Warriors Within Collective following terms and conditions:
1. The photographer owns all the rights, including copyright, necessary to submit this Photograph to The Warriors Within Collective and I understand that I am granting The Warriors Within Collective the rights to use it in the following ways:
2. To publish in print, online, and/or in digital format.
3. To publish it on social media (FB, Twitter, Instagram, etc) and on The Warriors Within Collective website, which shall include the Photographer's name.
4. Consent to indemnify The Warriors Within Collective against any claim, demand, action, suit, or other proceedings against The Warriors Within Collective arising out of the use of the photograph and related to any false or inaccurate statement.
5. I grant this authorization free of charge and that The Warriors Within Collective does not provide free print copies to the collaborators published in the printed issues.
6. Participants who have modeled or posed in the photo have assigned all relevant rights to the photographer.
7. Once published, you can not unpublish the said editorial.
8. All submitters are automatically subscribed to our newsletter. This is to ensure communication is maintained equally to all our artists and to keep you updated with more information on the magazines being published.
I understand that submission does not mean acceptance; and that all submissions are subjected to review.