Timid is an independent lifestyle magazine exploring the honest stories and beauty of the Asian community.
We have a voice to share and this is what Timid is set out to do— a platform to celebrate, support, and spread awareness about Asian individuals, communities, and small businesses. We welcome non-fiction submissions in the following formats:
We are currently accepting the following categories: Media, Food, Culture, Style, and Design
What to expect: Although we wish we could include all submissions, please note that we cannot guarantee placement in Timid.
We will review submissions based on relevance to the theme and content type needed. Due to the small size of our editorial team and the amount of ideas we receive each week, we will try our best to respond to all submissions.
· Minimum 4-6 different fashion looks
· Total of 6-8 images
· Include full credit of team, fashion brand
· Please make sure you are the sole owner of images/ work submitted.
Please make sure the content is exclusive and have not been published on blog, website, or social media platform. We encourage the https://www.timidmag.com/submission
· Guarantee and represent that you are the sole and exclusive legal owner of all rights, title, & interest in all the work you submitted, including all related intellectual property interests (such as trademarks and copyrights).
· Defend and indemnify the publisher (Timid) fully against all liabilities, damages, costs, debts, claims, and expenses which the publisher may suffer or incur from a 3rd party claim where the material published infringes or misappropriates any third 3rd proprietary or intellectual property as a result of the breach of the above clause.
· Once an image is accepted to be published, it grants us the permission to use your work in any of our publications, websites, videos, marketing pieces, advertisements, and any other mediums or formats used in the creation, dissemination, and monetization of Timid Magazine.
· Photos from a photoshoot must not have been published on any other publication's magazine, website, blog, or social media and must not do so after we publish the editorial. All editorials must be fully exclusive to Timid Magazine.
· Photos from an editorial must not have been published on any social media or portfolio websites apart from personal websites. This includes websites such as PhotoVogue, Flickr, 500px, and other such websites.
· We reserve the right to pull an editorial from our magazine without your consent if we find out that photos from the photoshoot have been published somewhere before. In some cases, we may downgrade publication from print to the website, or if it was initially accepted for publication on the website it will not be published. We may choose not to feature your editorial on social media.