Trend Privé Magazine is publishing its annual fashion forward Luxury Wedding Issue for the 2021 wedding season. As our publication focuses on slow fashion, we are looking for high-end wedding inspiration that focuses on sustainability as much as possible. Independent designers, sustainable and ethical designers, clean beauty, as well as gorgeous conscious wedding details. This is not about floof, it is about gorgeous, detail oriented luxe wedding inspiration. (We do not require 8 million peonies for a luxe look, we look for quality, bespoke detailing and high end styling and locations.)
Submissions may be:
- fashion editorials focused on bridal attire, bridesmaids or groomswear, lingerie etc;
- stylized wedding inspiration,
- real wedding with a luxe feel and eco / ethical details
- beauty shots featuring clean beauty products and makeup
- wedding details such as bouquets, invitations and paper goods, accessories, etc
- eco venues and / or travel destinations (eco), honeymoon etc.
- Content must align with the principles and values of TPM.
- ALL team credits needed.
- Must provide the location (of your photo shoot).
- Please provide the entire team`s IG tags if applicable.
- MUST provide clothing credits, vintage accessories acceptable.
- NON ETHICAL GOWNS WILL NOT BE ACCEPTED. If the piece focuses on wedding details and the gown is not really shown clearly then it will be accepted but not listed in credits.
- No watermark or logo allowed on the images.
- No real fur featured in your editorial unless specified vintage.
- Vintage acceptable provided it is well styled.
- No last season styles. Only current / 2021 looks OR vintage / bespoke
- A minimum of 4 complete styles / looks (wardrobe / hair / makeup) required.
PLEASE NOTE: If your submission is a 2021 LOOKBOOK (outtakes or used images from a brand's marketing material) it must be submitted under the LOOKBOOK category and a fee is charged as it is considered advertising / promotional