Once we approve an editorial, we aim to post it to our website within 14 days. On occasion (especially at times such as during the Fashion Week calendar, or during a print issue launch) it may take longer. Please contact us only if you feel there has been a miscommunication or that the publication is otherwise unduly delayed.
WHAT ARE WE LOOKING FOR?
Images within a THEME such as:
- Show us where you`re from, tell us the true story of your city;
- Love and what it means in all forms (please no explicit content);
- Stop Racism;
- Stop Bullying;
- Stop Animal Cruelty;
- Stop Human Trafficking;
- Stop the use of Fast Fashion;
- Help Homelessness;
- Please recycle, climate change, over-consumption etc;
- Be the change (anything inspiring for a positive living);
- ALL team credits needed.
- Must provide the location (of your photoshoot).
- Must provide ALL team`s IG tags if applicable.
- Clothing credits appreciated but not needed for humanitarian pieces.
- Please understand that we will NOT list fast fashion brands, such as: Zara, Mango, H&M, etc.
- The story must be included (at least one paragraph) and have meaning.
- No watermark or logo allowed on the images.
- No real fur, animal skulls should be featured in your editorial.
- No animal cruelty (including zoos, water parks, etc) can be showcased or simulated.
- A minimum of 4 styles / looks (wardrobe and/ or hair/makeup for beauty) required if the piece is an editorial interpretation of a theme. If it is photojournalism this is not required.
-Special consideration given to submissions that incorporate sustainable / ethical brands or designers
Please take into consideration the appropriation of cultures if your work is purely contrived (meaning a studio shoot or artistic representation of an issue). We must be considerate of global cultures, traditions and any sensitivities in their representation to our audience.