Mental health is a never-ending issue that everyone encounters in some form or another. It's critically important for people to be aware of their peers' state of mind and provide support in any way they can. For our April issue, we're looking for photos that showcase creative interpretations of mental health. Any mental state of mind is acceptable whether it's positive or negative. Preference will be given to creative or abstract interpretations.
TTMO is always looking for high quality content showcasing teens expressing themselves creatively. If you would like to submit content for consideration, please review the guidelines below:
1) ALL MODELS FEATURED IN YOUR PHOTOS MUST BE FROM THE AGES OF 13 TO 19.
2) All photography submissions must include written permission from both the model (or model's parent if model is under the age of 18) and photographer for publication.
3) ABSOLUTELY NO NUDITY OR INAPPROPRIATE ADULT CONTENT WILL BE ACCEPTED.
4) Photography submissions must include the names of all team members responsible for the creation of the photograph, including model(s), photographer, photo editor, makeup artist, hair stylist, and clothing stylist. Instagram tags for all team members must be included as well.
5) Submitted images must meet the following format requirements:
Image size minimum 3300px x 5100px, maximum 4024px x 6048px
JPEG format: 8-bit sRGB color profile saved at very high quality (10 on the JPEG quality dialogue box slider)
Tips / PDF Guide: http://bit.ly/TTMOKavSAG