The city continues to grow. Advances in technology has allowed us to expand our cities at unprecedented rates. This is both a good thing--as our way of life continues to improve--and a bad thing--as we continue to encroach upon nature. For our April issue, we're looking for photos that depict the heart of the big city or the remains of abandoned areas as the city continues to grow around it. Preference will be given to outdoor, urban settings.
TTMO is always looking for high quality content showcasing teens expressing themselves creatively. If you would like to submit content for consideration, please review the guidelines below:
1) ALL MODELS FEATURED IN YOUR PHOTOS MUST BE FROM THE AGES OF 13 TO 19.
2) All photography submissions must include written permission from both the model (or model's parent if model is under the age of 18) and photographer for publication.
3) ABSOLUTELY NO NUDITY OR INAPPROPRIATE ADULT CONTENT WILL BE ACCEPTED.
4) Photography submissions must include the names of all team members responsible for the creation of the photograph, including model(s), photographer, photo editor, makeup artist, hair stylist, and clothing stylist. Instagram tags for all team members must be included as well.
5) Submitted images must meet the following format requirements:
Image size minimum 3300px x 5100px, maximum 4024px x 6048px
JPEG format: 8-bit sRGB color profile saved at very high quality (10 on the JPEG quality dialogue box slider)
Tips / PDF Guide: http://bit.ly/TTMOKavSAG