Unfashion Magazine represents the uncharted territories of the Men’s Fashion world. Our vision is to let the Editorial featured on every page speak for itself. We only accept those who are willing to push themselves creatively. The Artists who are able to finesse their craft unlike the common person. Timeless pieces of work that may not be understood by most. Individuals redefining what it means to be an Artist.
Currently, we are accepting year-around content in which fits Unfashion’s aesthetic for both our Digital and Print portions. Going forth, anything being submitted should not be published, posted, or previewed in anyway possible. We are looking for all original content from the original sources.
(If you are a Designer, MUA, Stylist, Creative Director, Model, etc. Please inform the photographer to read each bullet below.) Unfashion Magazine leaves an opening for a variety of ideas in which each creative involved is allowed to express themselves as much as they like for their editorials. That being said:
- Main model/s MUST be of the male gender for we are a high-fashion menswear publication
- Female model/s can be featured but male model/s have to be the lead in the editorial.
- Editorial can range from minimalistic to as complex as your choosing. For the use or non-use of color, lighting, garments, props, etc.
- Props are highly encouraged.
- Nudity is accepted tasteful so.
- Be sure to state all personnel involved in any manner on a separate document/pdf.
- Editorials after the Deadline will be consider for our website, next issue, or social media
- Each editorial MUST be exclusively for Unfashion Magazine. If picked up by another publication before our confirmation please notify us ASAP. If seen in any form via the internet or elsewhere (social media outlets), editorial will be pulled & no longer be considered with no warning. No exceptions.
- Most of all, have fun! Test your limits as an artist. We want to be motivation for you to reach ideas/goals you thought you would never get the opportunity to do so. Start something new for the world to see. Redefine Menswear.
- Please Note: By submitting and allowing us to publish your work, you grant us permission to use your work in any of our publications. This includes, but not limited to, websites, social media, ads, and monetization for Unfashion Magazine.