Please try to include a title for your editorial, along with team & clothing credits (where applicable)
– For team credits, list all related agencies & management firms.
– For clothing credits, list each article of clothing featured, along with the designer/brand name.
– We also recommend you to provide models, stylists, artists, makeup artists, and photographers
Instagram account for promoting.
Please double-check to make sure all credit information is accurate! Credits will be published exactly as sent.
For fashion submissions, DO NOT submit a set of images with models wearing the same look. That does not qualify as a fashion story & will be rejected.
Models should wear a variety of hair/makeup looks for beauty submissions, as well. Please try to include Instagram usernames.
Try to include different image types in your editorial. (portrait, full-length, close-up, etc.)
Nudity is allowed, however, it must be implemented in a tasteful manner. Without censorship.
– Webitorial submissions are required to have a minimum of 6 images.
– Please note before you submit that exclusive submissions is not a must.
– All submissions must be either owned by the submitter or accompanied by a permission/photo release form from the photographer/owner that owns the copyright to the images.
– Unfortunately, we do not accept images with watermarks or logos. If you as a photographer or your studio has a logo, please send it separately in a high quality, transparent PNG format and we will also gladly include your logo in your featured page.