VANITY WALL | SPECIAL EDITION
OPEN THEME SUBMISSIONS | Front Cover Competition & CASH PRIZE for the WINNER!!!
TEARSHEETS ONLY AVAILABLE UPON REQUEST
This is our special edition where we would like to give the prize money of $100 to the WINNER(submitter only) along with the interview.
The entry fee of $24.99 is NON-REFUNDABLE, however, your submission is going to be prioritized over the Standard(free) Submissions.
Feel free to email us at [email protected]
if you have any questions.
- All images must be retouched and edited (NO LAYOUT ACCEPTED)
- Please make sure that the photo you submit in ONE submission are from the SAME SET.
- Please include your, your team members, and the designers’ INSTAGRAM handles in the credits so we can tag them when we share the images online (and on IG), we copy and paste each name directly from the file. So, please triple check all the names for accuracy.
+ Behind the scene photo/video/fashion film is a plus (send us a message inside KAVYAR if you have those accompany your submission)
CREDITS CORRECTIONS FEE $10 (please make sure you upload correct credits and instagram handles for team before the publication)
⁜ IMPORTANT ⁜
By submitting your work, you need to:
- Guarantee and represent that you are the sole and exclusive legal owner of all rights, title, & interest in all the work you submitted, including all related intellectual property interests (such as trademarks and copyrights).
- Defend and indemnify the Publisher (Vanity Wall Magazine) fully against all liabilities, damages, costs, debts, claims, and expenses which the Publisher may suffer or incur from a 3rd party claim where the material published infringes or misappropriates any third 3rd proprietary or intellectual property as a result of the breach of the above clause.
- Give rights to Vanity Wall Magazine for posting photos to their social media & creator accounts including Instagram, Facebook, Patreon, OnlyFans etc.
- Tearsheets will be sent out within 3 days of the publication to all of our contributors to their registered email addresses with Kavyar.
- To guarantee maximum website and social media exposure; unfortunately, we have to say no to editorials we need to censor before we can share them on major social media.
+ We are unable to provide complimentary copies to our print-on-demand contributors. However, we will promote your work heavily on our website and social media.
When you share your published editorial, please use the following hashtags: