Please read our guidelines before submitting
- We accept fashion, beauty, fitness, swimwear and some lingerie. No nudity, Implied depending upon images
- Please note: you must be the copyright holder to the images being submitted, or have permission from the copyright holder to submit the images.
- All images must be final retouched images.
- You will be required to sign a release form before being published.
- Due to the very high volume of submissions and cost of utilizing a third-party publisher/distributor, we are unable to provide free print copies at this time. You will be provided digital tear sheets of all of your work published with us. We appreciate that you trust us with your work.
- When you share your published editorial, please use the following hashtags: @verve_mag #verve_mag
- Please Note: . Full team credits MUST. Please include Instagram tags in the submission section, that we can tag you on social media! We won’t be held accountable for any missing or misspelled credit. Be sure to double check that all persons involved in the submission are included in the credits, and their names are spelled correctly.
- All submissions will be reviewed – Submission does NOT mean publication.
From the Creator and Founder of Surreal Mag, Verve Mag is a promotional magazine based out of Georgia . We are predominantly centered on Beauty and Fashion. Founded by Kathy Richards in Dec 2020, our goal is to promote not only Fashion but Beauty as well as Fitness. Verve is a beauty/fashion print and digital editorial magazine based in Augusta Georgia. Verve Mag prides itself on continuous self discovery by promoting a wide variety of artists and searching for new, up and coming talent who wish to the break the monotonous uniformity of the fashion and beauty worlds with ideas that are bold, ambitious, and fearless. There are no limits to our imagination… our ambition to inspire the world is relentless.
We are predominantly centered on Beauty and Fashion. Verve was created to bring such talented individuals together in one forum where they can collaborate and initiate some of their best creative works.
We accept submissions from emerging photographers and their creative teams, artists, musicians/bands, bloggers/creative writers, filmmakers, and fashion designers/ brands
Editor : Kathy Richards
Graphics Designer: Angelina Batson