Please submit only if you are or if you shoot a CELEBRITY / PUBLIC FIGURE. We appreciate all submissions.
This ISSUE is for Celebrities, Actors, Singers, Bloggers, Youtubers, Supermodels, Influencers and Public Figure. Interesting take on the art behind the process will all be considered for publication
VIGOUR magazine is a creative online and print magazine that gives you the opportunity to contribute your work and have it published in a high-end publication. We seek to discover outstanding talent around the globe and carefully choose the selected one for publication. Vigour audience is obsessed with beauty and fashion, our number one priority is great photography. The perfect platform for talented content creators and artistic brands. We also welcome articles.
Being published in Vigour Magazine is fantastic for any creative’s portfolio and can be used as a springboard to further success. When submitting please follow the guidelines outlined on this page. Submissions are reviewed based on their content, quality, and relevance.
Terms & Conditions
* The photographer owns all the rights, including copyright, necessary to submit this Photograph to VIGOUR Magazine. Once an image is accepted to be published, it grants us the permission to use your work in any of our publications, websites, videos, marketing pieces, advertisements, and any other mediums or formats used in the creation, dissemination, and monetization of VIGOUR Magazine.
* I consent to indemnify VIGOUR against any claim, demand, action, suit, or other proceedings against VIGOUR arising out of the use of the photograph and related to any false or inaccurate statement.
* I grant this authorization free of charge and that VIGOUR Magazine does not currently provide complimentary copies of our print-on-demand publication or pay for your shoots. However; we will promote your work on social media, events, and promotions.
* Once images are approved for publication, you give us the right to correct/edit/retouch pictures if needed.
* Participants who have modeled or posed in the photo have assigned all relevant rights to the photographer.
I understand that submission does not mean acceptance; and that all submissions are subjected to review.