PLEASE, READ THE RULES BEFORE SUBMITTING.!
High End Swimwear & Lingerie Fashion shoot | Female Models | Campaign | Branding | Beauty work |
We accept High End SWIMWEAR & LINGERIE Fashion, Swim Luxury Life Style, Jewelry, Travel, and in general everything that implies SWIMWEAR & LINGERIE.
Editorial concepts, inside features, and Advertorial Featuring Spots, are determined by the publication to which you are submitting. More info [email protected]
We welcome submissions from photographers, female models, make-up artists, hairstylists, designers, and writers. Images can be beauty, fashion, high end brands, or creative pieces.
Be sure to include a title for your editorial, along with team and clothing credits (where applicable)
For team credits, list all related agencies & management firms. For clothing credits, list each article of clothing featured, along with the designer/brand name.
Provide models, stylists, artists, makeup artists, and photographers Instagram account for promoting.
Try to include different image types in your editorial. (portrait, full-length, close-up, etc.)
Images should not have been published through any other form of print or online media (with the exception of your own promotional tools — your website, blog, portfolio, cards, etc.).
Work should be unpublished. We reserve the right to pull editorials, if we find the imagery published in another magazine or on social media.
All images must be retouched and edited
NOTE: PLPG does not currently provide complimentary copies of our print-on-demand publications. However we will provide links to the information of where the magazine can be purchased for Digital or Print, additionally our EiC selects work from each issue to promote on social media, our website, at events, and promotions. This is strictly decided upon by our EiC based on circulation of each edition, aesthetic of our platforms, and more.
A Digital copy (PDF file) up to 5 business days after publication has been released. (LOWRES)
Redistribution of PLPG Magazines and it’s copies (digital and/or print) is strictly prohibited, submitters are provided Tearsheets to use and share with their team for distribution purposes.
If you are submitting the editorial and are not the photographer, you guarantee and represent that you are the sole and exclusive legal owner of all rights, title, and interest in all the work you submitted, including all related intellectual property interests; such as trademarks and copyrights.
Team credits are essential, if these are not included with your submission, your submission will not be published.
Be sure to double check that all persons involved in the submission is included in the credits and their names are spelt correctly.
To properly submit credits, the title/role/wardrobe type should be in lowercase with the first letter of each word capitalized. The contributor/team member’s names/wardrobe names should be in all capitals. Instagram handles should be included.
If for any reason a submission is published and an individual / s credit is missing, the person who submitted the feature will be held responsible.
Once your material is accepted to be published, it grants us the permission to use your work in any of our publications, covers, editorial features, websites, videos, marketing pieces, advertisements, and any other mediums or formats used in the creation, dissemination, and monetization of PLPG publications.
** CREDITS CORRECTIONS FEE **
Make sure when you upload the credits that they are correct, that Instagram handles are added to all team members. (if applicable) This must be done before the deadline. If you need any corrections there will be a fee charged to make them
Revisions for submission error (credits, replacement of images) incurs a fee of $50 USD.
PLPG reserves the right to refuse revisions. Revisions will not be made 10-days after the publication has been released.
* Poor low light work / noisy images/out-of-focus
* Bad skin editing – waxing face (using automated software)
* Cheap looking mismatched outfits
* Your work is either unsuitable or does not fit with the flow of the issue.
* There is little or no space left for placement.
* The quality of work is not high enough.
* Wardrobe is repeated throughout the editorial.
* Poses are repeated.
* Repeated expression.
* Images contain watermarks.
* You have not supplied enough images to create a story.
Note that submissions are for REVIEW ONLY and are NON REFUNDABLE
Make sure this is your final decision to submit your works in PLPG publications. If a series is published and gone into print we will charge a $100 fee to remove it, as the complete publication will have to be adjusted.
** Please keep in mind once you have submitted, been accepted for either Feature, Cover or Back Cover and you have made the payment, it is non refundable **
We are constantly seeking beauty/fashion editorial material for web promotion. Please feel free to submit works that meet these genres. Visit our Instagram @publicomlatina to see what type of work we support.
Models of all shapes, sizes, ethnic backgrounds, and genders will be considered.
We accept fashion, beauty, and written submissions.
We welcome submissions from designers and brands as well as emerging photographers and their teams.
When you submit your works to PLPG – Publicom Latina Publishing Group, please make sure you read this. And along with your submission, we, therefore, confirm that the action of submission means you accept the conditions and release & license below:
The submitter/submitters hereby gives/give PLPG – Publicom Latina Publishing Group and assigns/assign his/her/their permission to license the Content and to use this photograph for the purpose of printing and promoting. which may include.
- Editorial publication (newspaper, magazine)
- Public exhibitions (galleries)
- Social Media
- PLPG’s promotion and communication (company’s website, online galleries, portfolio, self-published book).among others, advertising, promotion, marketing and packaging for any product or service. He/she/they agrees/agree that the Content may be combined with other images, text, graphics, film, audio, audio-visual works; and may be cropped, altered or modified.
TERMS & CONDITIONS
* The photographer owns all the rights, including copyright, necessary to submit this Photograph to PLPG. Once an image is accepted to be published, it grants us the permission to use your work in any of our publications, websites, videos, marketing pieces, advertisements, and any other mediums or formats used in the creation, dissemination, and monetization of PLPG.
* I consent to indemnify PLPG against any claim, demand, action, suit, or other proceedings against PLPG arising out of the use of the photograph and related to any false or inaccurate statement.
* I grant this authorization free of charge and that PLPG does not currently provide complimentary copies of our print-on-demand publication or pay for your shoots. However; we will promote your work on social media, events, and promotions.
* Once images are approved for publication, you give us the right to correct/edit/retouch pictures if needed.
* Redistribution of PLPG Magazines and it’s copies (digital and/or print) is strictly prohibited, submitters are provided Tearsheets to use and share with their team for distribution purposes.