When submitting please follow the guidelines outlined. Upon reviewing submissions, VOUS Magazine reserves the rights to Accept or Deny any submission we receive. Submissions are reviewed based on its content, quality, relevance and the availability of space in the issue its being submitted to be published.
NB: VOUS Magazine doesn’t provide free print copies, as presently the publication is printed exclusively through magcloud, Magcloud prints-by-purchase. We also don’t pay for submissions, all photo shoot expenses for a submission to the magazine is covered by the team conducting the project. We are looking for only UNPUBLISHED editorials. If your photographs are published in VOUS Magazine, they must be ONLY published in VOUS Magazine, if we find out that they are published by another magazine they will be removed immediately. Once your submissions are accepted they must not be posted online or any social media until the magazine is released.
* We accept Fashion, Beauty & Written Submissions
* All submission should be between 4-6 images. If your submissions are over 10 images, we won’t publish all images, a maximum of 8 and a minimum of 4 will be chosen, unless it is a cover story or special feature. We use mostly portrait images, the less landscape is better.
If you are submitting the editorial and is not the photographer, please confirm and present to us permission/release form from the photographer that owns the copyright to the images.
* For fashion submissions, wardrobe credits are required. For Beauty submissions, makeup credits are required. All editorials must have 2-4 different looks, editorials with one looks won’t be accepted.
* Team credits are essential for all submissions, if we have accepted your submissions and you provide the high resolution images without team credits, your submission will not be published. We won’t be held accountable for any missing or mis-spelt credit. Be sure to double check that all persons involved in the submission is included in the credits and their names are spelt correctly. If for any reason a submission is published and a individual/s credit is missing, the person who submitted the feature will be held responsible. Along with model’s name be sure the list the agency name. Be sure to send credits as editable pdf files or Word Files.
* Once an image is accepted to be published, it grants us the permission to use your work in any of our publications, websites, videos, marketing pieces, advertisements, and any other mediums or formats used in the creation, dissemination, and monetization of VOUS Magazine.
* All submissions must be sent before the stated deadline of an issue.
* If a submission is being accepted and the final pieces aren’t sent before the deadline, that submission will not be published in the issue for which it was accepted.
* The deadline for each issue is the 20th of the month (e.g: Submissions for December Issue is due by November 20th), if for any reason the deadline is changed, it will be posted on our Facebook page and website.
CANCELLATION FEE (100$) Make sure this is your final decision to submit your works in VOUS MAGAZINE. If a series is accepted we will charge a 100$ fee to cancel it.
CREDITS CORRECTIONS FEE (10$)
Make sure when you upload the credits that they are correct, that Instagram handles are added to all team members. This must be done before the deadline. If you need any corrections there will be a $10 fee charged to make them after the deadline.
* Once an issue is being released it is available for purchase via magcloud.
* The purchase link will be posted on our facebook page on the day of release, and will be posted on our website also. To get immediate updates and purchase information please like our facebook page. https://www.facebook.com/vousmag
Not all information and updates can be sent to everyone that is or has been associated to VOUS Magazine as we don’t have the emails of everyone. To get all updates and information please like our facebook page.