Fashion & Beauty THEME
Be creative (we do not discriminate, all sizes are great, all styles are reviewed, as long as you are creative and the photos are of high quality)
We can only accept photos from the photographer or the copyright holder of the images. If you are a model, makeup artist, hairstylist, or wardrobe stylist interested in being published by VZSN. Please have the photographer or copyright holder that you work with submit the images or you must have written permission from the photographer to submit.
Please look at our Pinterest mood board for inspiration and for ideas of what we are looking to publish:https://pin.it/txzipbducfmy6y
Our required image size: 8.5X11 for Portraits at 300dpi. We use mostly portrait images, the less the landscape is better.
- Photos don't have to be exclusive! (*allowed on Social Media) However, they need to be unpublished!
*ONLY EXCLUSIVE CONTENT WILL BE ELIGIBLE FOR A COVER*
- Please provide credits for the whole team, including models (including agencies), stylists, HMUA's, photographers, Wardrobe stylist, etc.
- Please provide a Title or an idea of a title for the editorial
*WE RESERVE THE RIGHT TO CHANGE THE TITLE AFTER ACCEPTANCE TO FIT WITH THE FLOW OF THE ISSUE*
- Please double-check to make sure all credit information is accurate! Credits will be published exactly as sent. Any errors will not be our responsibility.
- We strongly prefer editorials that either features inexpensive clothing items or those of an up-and-coming designer or brand. (Though, we will occasionally make exceptions if the quality of the editorial is strong.) Thrifted & vintage items are more than welcome, too!
- We are asking the rights to crop submitted images according to the design and page layouts of the magazine. But please don't worry, with respect to the guidelines, the images will not be cropped and there will be no extra editing over the images. The page layout will be as minimal as possible to feature the images effectively.
- Unfortunately, we do not accept images with watermarks or logos. If you as a photographer or your studio has a logo, please send it separately in a high quality, transparent png format and we will also gladly include your logo in your featured pages or our magazine.
By allowing VZSN Magazine to publish your work, it grants us a perpetual license/permission to use the work in any of our publications, websites, videos, marketing pieces, advertisements, and any other mediums or formats used in the creation, dissemination, and monetization of VZSN Magazine.
Please note we reserve the right to pull your editorial from the published issue and add it to our webitorial page with full credits.
We don't provide free copies or pay for your shoots. VZSN Magazine is a Print-on-Demand Magazine that is sold through magcloud.com
*Your work is either unsuitable or does not fit with the flow of the issue.
*There is little or no space left for placement.
*The quality of work is not high enough.
*Look/pose is repeated throughout the editorial.
*Images contain watermarks.
CREDITS CORRECTIONS FEE ($15 payable through PayPal) make sure when you upload the credits that they are correct, that Instagrams are added to all team members. If you need any corrections there will be a $15 fee charged to make them.
Cancellations: It takes a great deal of work and effort to compile an issue. Each time we have to pull a submission from a magazine we have to redo the entire issue. For this reason, we charge a $20 cancellation fee Payable through PayPal. So we ask that you be sure that you want to submit with us before sending your work in to be published.
By submitting to VZSN Magazine, you agree to the above terms and agreements.
Makeup Artist: @adam_off