OPEN THEME | June 2021
We welcome submissions from photographers, models, make-up artists, hairstylists, fashion designers, and creative directors.
Be creative (we do not discriminate, all sizes are great, all styles are reviewed, as long as you are creative and the photos are of high quality)
**WHAT TO INCLUDE IN YOUR SUBMISSION:
-PLEASE include your name, Instagram handle, FULL team credits, and where you are LOCATED in a message.
Photographer: Tristen @phototrist
Model: Tessa @tessathemodel
Agency: Elite @elitemodels
MUA: Nikki @nikkimakeup
Stylist: Sasha @sashathestylist
Location: Milan, Italy
*PLEASE NOTE! We prefer PORTRAIT over LANDSCAPE images!
- If you do choose to submit Landscape photos, make sure your subject is not center to avoid part of the image being hidden when binding the magazine.
•Please have a look at our Pinterest Mood Board for inspiration•
***REQUIREMENTS/TERMS & CONDITIONS***
Our required image size: 8.5X11 for Portraits at 300dpi. We use mostly portrait images, the less the landscape is better.
- Photos don't have to be exclusive! (*allowed on Social Media) However, they need to be unpublished! If we find out that they are published by another magazine they will be removed immediately.
- Please provide a Title for your Editorial
*WE RESERVE THE RIGHT TO CHANGE THE TITLE AFTER ACCEPTANCE TO FIT WITH THE FLOW OF THE ISSUE*
- Please double-check to make sure all credit information is accurate! Credits will be published exactly as sent. Any errors will not be our responsibility. Credits must be added to the caption or wardrobe credits of the photos. Any credits that are sent to us in a message will not be seen. All credits must be added or updated before the closing of the submission call, After that, any updates may not be seen.
- We are asking for the rights to crop submitted images according to the design and page layouts of the magazine. But please don't worry, with respect to the guidelines, the images will not be cropped and there will be no extra editing over the images. The page layout will be as minimal as possible to feature the images effectively.
- Unfortunately, we do not accept images with watermarks or logos. If you as a photographer or your studio has a logo, please send it separately in high quality, transparent png format and we will also gladly include your logo in your featured pages or our magazine.
- I (THE SUBMITTER) am the sole owner or I have permission from the copyright holder to submit these photographs. I understand that I am granting VZSN Magazine a perpetual license/permission to use the work in any of our publications, websites, videos, marketing pieces, advertisements, and any other mediums or formats used in the creation, dissemination, and monetization of VZSN Magazine.
Please note we reserve the right to pull your editorial from the published issue and add it to our webitorial page with full credits.
We don't provide free copies or pay for your shoots. VZSN Magazine is a Print-on-Demand Magazine.
*Your work is either unsuitable or does not fit with the flow of the issue.
* Poor low light work / noisy images/out-of-
* Bad skin editing - waxing face (using
cheap looking mismatched outfits
*There is little or no space left for placement.
*The quality of work is not at a high enough standard.
*Look/pose is repeated throughout the editorial.
*Images contain watermarks.
*Credits are not given. Team credits are essential for ALL submissions! Please include FULL NAME & Instagram handles for the entire team (model, models agent, hair, makeup, stylist, designer, etc).
CREDITS CORRECTIONS FEE ($50 payable through PayPal) make sure when you upload the credits that they are correct, that Instagrams are added to all team members. If you need any corrections there will be a $50 fee charged to make them.
Cancellations: It takes a great deal of work and effort to compile an issue. Each time we have to pull a submission from a magazine we have to redo the entire issue. For this reason, we charge a $75 cancellation fee Payable through PayPal. So we ask that you be sure that you want to submit with us before sending your work in to be published.
I consent to indemnify VZSN Magazine against any claim, demand, action, suit, or other proceedings against VZSN Magazine arising out of the use of the photographs and related to any false or inaccurate statement.
I grant this authorization free of charge.