We are looking for conceptual/themed visuals with high standards aesthetics to be published in our printed issue. We are not an online magazine.
All teams and brands will receive a Digital Copy of the issue when it hits the newsstands.
Teams will receive a complimentary Printed Copy of the issue. Postage and Packing must be covered by the teams.
Zion Zane Magazine works on Themed Issue and Our Issue One is :
“We Are Indigenous. We Are indigenous. We Are One World, We Have No Borders, We Have No Boundaries.”
Think outside of the box, with total respect and understanding of cultures if you decide to base your shoot on one.
Zion Zane Magazine Demographics :
Our demographics target breakdown will be as follows:
• female 50 % professionals between ages 20 - 65
• male 50% professionals between ages 20 – 65
27% 20-24 years
46% 25-39 years
20% 40-54 years
7% 55+ years
Our typical readers are very affluent, wealthy, high net worth individuals, well educated and well travelled; and are aged between 20 and 65.
They are Fashion Creatives and Entrepreneurs, Entrepreneurs, Executives, Investors, Taste Makers and Influencers, Media Executives, Music Executives, Creative Designers, Decision Makers.
Submission Requirements :
1. The images must be retouched and the final choices.
2. The publication of submissions will be based on the quality of work.
3. For 10-16 pages, we are expecting 12-18 pages submissions, with a minimum of 6 looks.
4. The layout suggestion you may present us, may not be the way we will publish it; as at times, our team may decide to create the layout following Zion Zane Magazine Aesthetics.
5. Please, do not send submissions via e-mail, only through Kavyar.
6. If you would like us to provide you with a Pull Letter or Letter Of Recommendation, we have the right package for you, the “Concept Submission” option. This package will guarantee a LOR after the concept and team have been reviewed. If unsuccessful, we will refund the purchase.
LOR doe not guarantee the publication of your editorial as this decision will only be final after we see the visuals and the quality of work.
7. Shoot Title, Teams Credits and Fashion Credits must be added to the submission in a different PDF File, correctly spelled, with all Instagram handles, website link and/or team leaders ‘agency/representative’s details. Double check all credits are correct as we do not accept edits after publication.
8. Submission does not secure publication. Submission Fees are not refundable.
9. All printed submissions will be promoted online and on our social media channel after publication.
10. Print Publications have a longer lead time than online magazines, patience will be requested prior being able to make any online posts, from approved shoots, as nothing can be publicised in any way or form prior the issue hitting the newsstands.
The editorial must stay unpublished until the publication of Zion Zane Magazine.
11. When you share your published editorial, please use the following Handle, Hashtag and URL :
12. You warrant that the images are your original work and will not violate the rights of any third party, and you have obtained all releases and permissions necessary for our use. From all team members and models agencies.
13. The Rights of submitted images belong to the photographer, in case you are not the photographer doing the submission; make sure you have the written permission for publication from the author. You must be able to present us, if requested, with permission/release form from the photographer who owns the copyright.
14. Important :
By submitting your work, you need to :
* Guarantee and represent that you are the sole and exclusive legal owner of all rights, title and interest in all the work you submitted, including all related intellectual property interests (such as trademarks and copyrights).
* Defend and indemnify the Publisher (Zion Zane Magazine – Francesca Marotta Productions) fully against all liabilities, damages, costs, debts, claims, and expenses which the Publisher may suffer or incur from a third party claim where the material published infringes or misappropriates any third proprietary or intellectual property as a result of the breach of the above clause.
16. By allowing Zion Zane Magazine to publish your work, you grant us permission to use your work in any of our publication, website, social media, marketing material, advertisements, videos, and any other mediums or formats used in the creation and dissemination of Zion Zane Magazine Content.
By submitting materials you agree Zion Zane Magazine’s following terms and conditions:
1. The photographer owns all the rights, including copyright, necessary to submit this Photograph to Zion Zane Magazine and I understand that I am granting Zion Zane Magazine the rights to use it in the following ways:
• to publish in print, and in digital format
• to publish it on social media, online and on the Zion Zane Magazine’s website.
2. I consent to indemnify Zion Zane Magazine against any claim, demand, action, suit, or other proceedings against Zion Zane’s arising out of the use of the photograph and related to any false or inaccurate statement.
3. I grant this authorization free of charge and that Zion Zane Magazine will only provide one free print copy to the Collaborators/Artists published in the issues. Zion Zane, however, does provide the teams and all the brands who were published with a free digital version when asked.
4. All Team Members have assigned all relevant rights to the photographer.
5. Your contributions :
You agree that any information that you provide in connection with, or which forms part of, this website, or information you provide that is published in any of our print publications will be, as far as you are aware, true and accurate and will not infringe any copyright or trade mark, or any right of privacy, publicity or personality or any other right, whether registered or unregistered, of any other nature or any person, or be obscene or libellous or blasphemous or defamatory and you agree to indemnify us against all claims, proceedings, damages, liabilities and costs, including legal costs arising out of your breach of this term.
In submitting a contribution to us, you grant us a non-exclusive, transferable, perpetual, royalty-free, worldwide licence to copy, use, reproduce, distribute, display, publish, adapt, prepare derivate works of and/or amend any contribution in any format. This licence shall include the right for any user of the website to access and use the contribution.
We reserve the right, at our sole discretion, to make additions or deletions to, to edit, crop or arrange any contributions prior to publication. We also reserve the right not to publish a contribution in whole or in part or to remove a contribution in whole or in part.
6. Limitation of Liability :
To the maximum extent permitted by law, we, and our respective agents and representatives shall have no liability whatsoever to you or any third party for any loss or damage, whether in contract, tort (including negligence), breach of statutory duty, or otherwise, even if foreseeable, arising under or in connection with your use of, or inability to use, our website or any of our printed publications; or use of or reliance on any content displayed on our website or in any of our printed publications, including your or a third party’s contribution(s).
If you are a business, please note that in particular, we will not be liable for loss of profits, sales, business, or revenue; business interruption; loss of anticipated savings; loss of business opportunity, goodwill or reputation; or any indirect or consequential loss or damage.
Nothing in these Terms and Conditions excludes or limits our liability for death or personal injury caused by our negligence; fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation; or any other liability that cannot be limited or excluded by law.
7. Zion Zane Magazine is not responsible for any loss or damage howsoever arising due to the quality of reproduction of any photographs supplied.
8. You understand that submission does not mean acceptance; and that all submissions are subjected to review.